My new uniform 5

Rumi




Stripy fabric and garment:
She uses two kinds of stripe, the blue one was a shirt that her best friend gave her. The other is from material of a workshop by ATM educational program. She is inspired by Mio and her new uniform. She learned many skills from her and sharing idea each other on this workshop.






Three pockets:
She put these pockets on same position as original uniform of ATM. She is used to the original position of the pockets which put necessary things for everyday work in the gallery.  




Stitch inside:
There are some stains on this fabric, but she try to change negative part to positive.




"I had no experience sewing and moreover I have never ever imagined such as making a garment by myself in my life. The women who were participated the first workshop encouraged me. It was so interesting for me to sharing their story of new uniforms. Finally I did it! A miracle happened to me."  -Rumi