My new uniform 11

Hiroko



Combination of dark blue:
This uniform design was gathering lots of ideas from the other participants. Yukari told her how to make a collar and then she decided to use dark blue fabric the other parts, sleeves and bottom line. Also Emi gave some ideas of this design and drew it for her! 





Dark blue line:
Hiroko is inspired by COSMIC WONDER which is one of participant designer this exhibition. She translated the elements from the designer's works to the uniform.




Both side pockets:
She made two same size pockets which can put in some necessary things for working in the gallery. These covered buttons are gift from the other participant.





"My daughter entered the college from this spring, and has started to new life at far place from our home. That is great thing, but the other side I realized that I felt so sad and didn't want to do anything. But I participated this workshop and to make my new uniform with the other women, and concentrated to do that. It was great time. My feeling has changed."  -Hiroko