My new uniform 2

Takako




Abstract paint:
She loves green color. she gave a brush to her little son and he try to draw freely on the fabirc. She is inspired by Susan Cianciolo collaboration work with her daughter. Also she put the words he can speak on her uniform, such as "I am hungry", "I am two years old", "Turn your face to me", "That's great" etc. with some alphabet seals.




Stitch by hand:
She is interested in Keisuke Kanda who is one of participated designer this exhibition. His design is characterized by partial hand stitch, so she tries it by hand for the first time. This green fabric was going to be a bib for her son.




Green bag:
She thought that she would like to leave something to his son in making her new uniform. So she made this bag. While the exhibition she uses in the gallery, and after that, give this bag to her son. That is why the strap of the bag can be adjustment. 





"It was very happy time for me to work with my son and my colleagues. I would like to sew more things by hand."  -Takako